Free Display Fridge
Australian Government Incentives Help Cover Your Display Fridge Unit Cost*
Do you qualify to receive a $0 Display Fridge Unit?
AUSTRALIAN GREEN SOLUTION
Cut Your Energy Costs with 78L Fridge Display Cabinet
HOW IT WORKS?
Free Fridge Display Cabinet
To reduce upfront costs, reduce the environmental impact of commercial refrigeration and help Victorian businesses during the ongoing pandemic, the Victoria Government is offering free refrigerators and display cases to small and medium-sized businesses.
Commercial refrigeration equipment, such as sealed display refrigerators and loading cabinets, is essential to keeping food and other products safe during Victoria’s hot summers. Demand has increased due to extreme weather conditions caused by climate change.
Low Maintenace Cost
Reduce Running Cost
Low Carbon Footprint
Why it is Free?
The fridges and bar cabinets are available free of charge under the VEU program to Victorian SMEs to help achieve the Victorian Government’s long-term target of net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 under Victoria’s Climate Change Act 2017.
Freestanding refrigerators and cabinets installed with the VEU program are more efficient and help businesses significantly reduce cooling costs and energy bills. In addition, they reduce noise during operation and reduce the negative impact of CFCs and HCFCs on the environment.
Free refrigerators and display cases provided by the VEU program use natural refrigerants such as carbon dioxide (CO2) or hydrocarbons such as isobutane (R600a) and propane (R290), or combinations of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) such as R404a. These natural refrigerants do not destroy the ozone layer or cause global warming.
In addition, natural refrigerators are cooler than traditional ones.
We are here to assist you in every step of your energy-efficient upgrade process.
Our licensed electricians deliver quality work and installations.
We do all the heavy lifting from organising the system and the installation.
Expect a reduction of over 15% on annual cooling costs.
- Try to reduce the fridge door open time
- Keep the fridge full of inventory, but don’t overstock
- Make sure the fridge door sealing gaskets are airtight
- Keep the fridge display stains and smudge-free
- Set to the optimal cooling temperature
- Make sure the condenser and evaporator coils are clean
- Leave some space behind and below the fridge cabinet to
- Allow air circulation between the walls/floor and fridge.
- Maintain cleanliness inside the fridge
- Keep the glass door of the fridge condensation-free
- Don’t install or keep the fridge near a heat source or in sunlight.
Your business is eligible for a free display fridge if you have:
- Must have an existing energy inefficient fridge at your business
- A registered business in Victoria
- Active ABN
- Running operations from a commercial space
Let's Upgrade Your Energy Inefficient Fridge
Apply Now to see if you qualify for a zero-cost Fridge Display Cabinet unit.